Pages

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Things I Love Thursday: Biggest Loser Breakfast

One of my bigger weight loss challenges was at breakfast time. I always ate english muffins or bagels or something high-carb. I never really cared about breakfast, so I just ate whatever was easy and quick. I made it my goal to try a new breakfast every day for a week, and I found some great alternatives.

This one is my favorite (and I'm not a food photographer, people, so forgive me my rudimentary skills).



Boston Cream Peanut Butter Breakfast Banana Split from the Biggest Loser Cookbook
1 Banana (peeled, halved lengthwise)
1 TBSP reduced fat peanut butter
1/2 cup lowfat Boston Cream Pie yogurt
2 TBSP Grape Nuts

Place the banana halves in a bowl with cut sides facing inward. Spread the peanut butter on the open banana. Spoon the yogurt in the middle. Top with Grape Nuts.




3 comments:

Lindsay @ http://pancakesnpajamas.blogspot.com/ said...

Ahhh! How have I never thought to use pudding in my breakfast. I can't wait until tomorrow now!!

Kristy @Loveandblasphemy said...

Looks delicious! And quick too.

Stephanie in Suburbia said...

Very quick! And I spoke with a few people about portability, and I think if you use those little PB to go things, it's very portable and easy to put together at work.