Pages

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Uh, a Little Busy Here!

I want to seriously thank those of you who stopped by on the Comment Hour. To see 30 comments on a post is such a dream come true for me. And such great comments, too! I'm inspired for about 4 more posts.

After a week away for work and a lot of stuff to do, we're taking a bit of a family weekend.

Cuz who wouldn't want to spend oodles of time with this little creature?


I wish you all the happiest of Passovers, Easters, or April weekend...whatever you celebrate!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wait...is that a full-frontal Wee 'Burb headshot? LOVE IT.

Have an absolutely wondeful Easter, lady!

Stephanie in Suburbia said...

Ha ha, yes it is! Hope your holidays were as nice as your clothing choices. I'm off to catch up on your blog!

Anonymous said...

That was my first #commenthour that I was able to make it all the way through! lol..

Hope you had a wonderful Easter. The weather here in Michigan was just perfect!

Sandra said...

If my kids were all content to sit quietly like that, I'd want to spend oodles of time with them! He is a darling!